Animal yoga poses for kids

Fish artwork

 A while ago I posted this blog about discovering animals in your kids painting. In this post I will show you how we created another piece of art by taking a closer look at the drawing.


I learned the kids a new Dutch song about a fish swimming in the sea. Later that day one of the toddlers wanted to draw. I gave him a giant piece of paper and crayons to colour with.


Maybe it was accidental, but we saw a fish in the toddlers drawing. I drew an eye and a mouth and that’s how this drawing transferred into a big fish on the wall. The toddler was so enthusiastic and shouted “My fish, my fish” and began to sing the fish song with all the gestures he had learned earlier that day.  What kind of animal or other creature do you see in your kids painting?