Animal yoga poses for kids

DIY colouring page for kids

DIY colouring pages are so much fun to make! I usually let my nanny kids draw themselves, but sometimes they ask me to draw something for them. Since we love to work with the seasons, I recently made a colouring page with the theme Spring for them. 


 
The subject can be anything of course! If the family is expecting a baby, a colouring page with everything that has to do with a newborn would be perfect. Or what about a colouring page with the theme travelling if you are going on holiday soon. Just choose something that fits the imagination of your children and have a conversation with them about all the objects they see on the colouring page. It’s not only a playful and educative way to learn, but it also helps the children to understand the world around them.


I used the books How to draw almost everything and How to draw almost every day for my colouring page. The step-by-step illustrations make it so easy to draw everything you want!