Animal yoga poses for kids

Toadstool cookies

In my previous post I promised to share a healthy 3D toadstool cookie recipe and here it is! Many thanks to my sweet sister for sharing this autumn recipe with me. She made 35 toadstool cookies with my little nephew as a school birthday treat and all his classmates loved it!

Ingredients
2 tbsp of coconut oil
2 medium size eggs
150 g oats
1 tsp baking powder
50 g spelt or almond flour
3 tbsp of liquid honey
1 tsp cinnamon
40 g raw pecans
40 g raw hazelnuts
75 g raisins

Instructions
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and whiz up until smooth. Scoop a little bit of the mix onto a lined baking tray and create a shape of a toadstool as shown on the pictures below. Repeat till nothing of the mix is left. Pop in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.